Need help preparing for or improving your job search?
Maybe you’re feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Or maybe you’re just plain frustrated because you’ve been at it for a while but aren’t getting results.
I can help.
As a multi-credentialed Professional Resume and LinkedIn Writer with certified Advanced Job Search Coaching training. I offer 10 years of marketing, branding, and extensive career management experience at every stage of the job search process.
I can help you target your job search more strategically with a customized plan that includes clear action steps.
Whether you’re a new grad gearing up for your first “professional” job search, a seasoned professional making your way up the career ladder looking to advance to the next level, or breaking out from the structured, corporate workforce to go solo as an independent consultant or contract professional.
So how exactly does this work?
We’ll start by scheduling a 45-minute assessment “getting to know you” call to discuss your background, experience, job search goals, and any challenges you’re facing. Everyone is different so this is an essential step to determining how we will proceed to develop an individualized job search campaign based on your specific goals.
The fundamentals of a successful job search can include:
- Research and Exploration – Research is key to creating a focused job search campaign. You’ll gain clarity about the type of position, industry/specialization, and company culture you’re looking to join.
- Personal Branding – As a professional, your brand is how you present yourself. We’ll work together to develop a strong value proposition state that will be the foundation of your brand and the messaging for all of your career communications including: verbal pitches, resume, cover letter/job search letter(s), bio, LinkedIn profile, etc. We’ll also cover online reputation management strategies to protect your name and brand from any “digital dirt.”
- Action Steps, Accountability and Motivation – Together we’ll create a solid job search plan that includes strategic, action steps and weekly goals to measure your progress.
- A Blueprint for Navigating the “Hidden Job Market” – The “Hidden Job Market” is where you’ll find the jobs that are NEVER publicly advertised. According to current stats, only 3.6% of jobs are obtained through online ads/job boards, 3.9% are obtained through recruiters, and 28.8% are obtained through “created/hidden positions” that you’ll never see advertised. I’ll show you how to access and navigate this market in your job search.
- Interview Preparation – We’ll explore a proven methodology that identifies your strongest achievements and contributions to show prospective employers exactly HOW you can deliver significant results.
- Stress Management Resources – Job searching can be time-consuming and stressful work. Your mindset is key to your success. In order to maintain maximum momentum and progress, we’ll cover tips and strategies to help minimize potential stressors and keep you motivated.
- Progress Updates – We’ll monitor your weekly activities and performance, and discuss/reflect on progress and/or challenges during scheduled calls and emails.
To schedule your FREE “Getting to Know You” Assessment today
During the call, we’ll assess where you are and what it will take to get you moving in the right direction to achieve your job search goals. I’ll help you identify key areas that need to be addressed (from my perspective). At the end of the call, if it’s a good fit, we’ll discuss the possibility of moving forward and working together.
I ask that only those seriously looking for support in getting “unstuck,” and gaining clarity and confidence in achieving their job search goal request this session.