Customized Resumes, Cover Letters, LinkedIn Profiles and More!
Getting started is so easy:
- Click the service investment(s) of your choice and submit payment as directed.
- I’ll follow up right away (during normal business hours between 8:30a.m. -5:00p.m. M-F CST) to send you Top Resume Writings & Career Service’s Terms of Service Agreement.
- Next, we schedule a 1-Hour Career Consulting and Strategy Session.
- All documents are turned around within 5 business days (from the scheduled phone consultation date).
Full payment must be received before service is rendered. Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover are accepted through PayPal’s secure payment processor (you don’t need a PayPal account to submit payment).
This package is ideal for job seekers with 3 years or less practical work experience. Are you applying to a college, or post-graduate program, that requires a professionally developed resume? Are you a recent graduate just getting started in your professional career?
Your resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile will focus on highlighting specific and/or transferable skills that appeal to prospective employers. *PLEASE NOTE: If you have MORE THAN 3 years of cumulative work experience (in or out of your chosen profession), you fall under the Professional/Mid-Level Career investment, NOT the Entry-Level.
Professional/Mid-Management Career Package (Resume, Cover Letter, LinkedIn & Follow Up Letter) – $585
Are you looking for a job opportunity that offers a higher degree of responsibility, salary and job title? Are you interested in pursuing a promotional opportunity at your current company? Or is it finally time to transition into a completely different career and you need a resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile that highlights your transferrable skills? This level is ideal for job seekers with some experience under the belt. (Mid-Management candidates oversee teams of up to 5 employees and are accountable for program or divisional strategic direction).
C-Level Executives, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Senior Managers, and other executive-level positions require an ability to effectively manage employees, resources, and/or the strategic direction of an organization. Professionals at this level need career communications that effectively highlight leadership abilities and achievements. Your career communications should clearly demonstrate your value through quantifiable accomplishments.
Federal Resume Writing – **Contact us for a rate quote**
A resume that targets Federal job opportunities requires a different strategic approach than a resume targeting private sector employment. A clean, well formatted document that is ATS-compliant and very clearly validates your skills, successes, and contributions is what the decision makers want to see.
Did you know 97% of corporate and 3rd-party recruiters are using LinkedIn to connect with qualified job candidates?
It’s just not enough to simply set up a profile and expect it to get noticed. You’re competing with 300+ million (and counting) other qualified candidates on a global scale. Thanks to extensive LinkedIn profile development training, we can create a LinkedIn profile that works better for you.
- We develop engaging LinkedIn profiles that highlight your professional expertise and skills, with a dash of “personality” to maximize reader interest.
- We’ll conduct in-depth SEO keyword research to identify targeted professional terms and “buzz words” that will increase your visibility and search results/ranking on LinkedIn and in the top search engines.
- We’ll craft a stealthy call to action within your profile, alerting recruiters and hiring managers that you’re open to new and exciting career opportunities without tipping off your current employer.
A professional biography is a summary of one’s career and leadership experience. This powerful branding tool is commonly used by Executive/C-Suite professionals, entrepreneurs, and other professionals for one or more of the following:
- An abbreviated chronological history of one’s career and leadership in place of a formal resume.
- An accompanying document for proposals, client/event presentations, business plans, board memberships, and strategic networking.
Your cover letter should do more than just complement your resume. It should provide employers with concise documentation detailing your specific skills and qualifications and how you can add value to an organization. The goal of a cover letter is to show a prospective employer why you are the right candidate for the job.
Do you have an existing resume or cover letter you’d like an expert resume writer to improve? We can review the content word for word, correct common grammatical mistakes and “refresh” the existing language to enhance readability and maximize marketability. *PLEASE NOTE: this service does NOT include heavy edits and/or extensive re-writing. You receive 2 revisions which must be completed within 14 days of receiving the initial resume draft. RETURNING CLIENTS receive a 20% discount for this service.
How is your current resume, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile working for you? If it’s be a while since you’ve searched for a job, you’re applying for jobs but not getting interviews, or you’re planning a total career change, our comprehensive analysis can help. We’ll provide you with a detailed 5+ page report that addresses the most critical elements affecting job seekers today:
- Written to appeal to your target audience
- Content that is crisp, clear, and concise (less is more!)
- Strongly-written, focused Professional Summary
- Industry-relevant keywords (ATS-Optimized)
- Easy-to-scan format and design
- Grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Personal and professional branding
Use the report findings to improve the documents yourself, or hire us to handle the writing for you (we’ll subtract the cost of the Resume & Cover Letter or LinkedIn Analysis of course!).
Job Search Coaching
Maybe you’re feeling a little overwhelmed right now; or you’re just plain frustrated because you’ve been at it for a while now but aren’t getting results.
I can help.
As a multi-credentialed Professional Resume Writer with certified Advanced Job Search Coaching training, I offer more than 10 years of marketing, branding, and extensive career management experience at every stage of the job search process. I can help you target your job search more strategically with a customized plan that includes clear action steps.
To schedule your FREE “Getting to Know You” Assessment today
Additional documents upon request:
- Thank You/Follow-up Letters
- Project List