Need help preparing for and achieving your job search goal?
Maybe you’re feeling a little overwhelmed right now. Or maybe you’re just plain frustrated because you’ve been at it for a while but aren’t getting results.
I can help.
As a multi-credentialed Professional Resume and LinkedIn Writer with certified Advanced Job Search Consultation/Coaching training, I offer 10+ years of marketing, branding, and extensive career management experience that addresses every stage of the job search process.
I can help you target your job search more strategically with a customized plan that includes clear action steps.
Whether you’re a new grad gearing up for your first “professional” job search, a seasoned professional making your way up the career ladder looking to advance to the next level, or are breaking out from the structured, corporate workforce to go solo as an independent consultant or contract professional.
So how exactly does this work?
We’ll start by scheduling a 45-minute assessment “getting to know you” call to discuss your background, experience, job search goals, and any challenges you’re facing. Everyone is different so this is an essential step to determining how we will proceed to develop an individualized job search campaign based on your specific goals.
This coaching package includes:
- Comprehensive questionnaires and assessments to help me get to know you, your areas of expertise, and your job search goals.
- 90-minutes of coaching by phone where I listen to your issues, identify your obstacles, and design an actionable game plan (you can use this time for one session or break it up into two 45-minute, or three 30-minute separately scheduled coaching sessions).
- An audio recording of our meeting along with 3 action steps to carry out before our next coaching session.
- A weekly check-in via email to track your progress and answer any questions you may have.
$255 (90-minutes of coaching)
To schedule your FREE “Getting to Know You” Assessment today
During the call, we’ll assess where you are and what it will take to get you moving in the right direction to achieve your job search goals. I’ll help you identify key areas that need to be addressed (from my perspective). At the end of the call, if it’s a good fit, we’ll discuss the possibility of moving forward and working together.
This is NOT the coaching package for you if…
- You are NOT seriously looking for support in getting “unstuck,” and gaining clarity and confidence in achieving your job search goal.
- If you are NOT prepared to receive straightforward, honest critique and take action.
If you’re prepared to make the most out of our time together, and you are willing to put in the hard work, complete every action step, and come prepared, I look forward to working with you.